Viking Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give everyone on here a heads up on a great company. I bought a hard coated vented windshield for my viking and the quality is excellent. I accidentally broke a clamp when installing the windshield which was my fault! I read instructions fully and it warned me what not to do but low and behold I did it anyway and the clamp broke. So I contacted the folks at Utv HEADQUARTERS and offered to buy a new clamp because I messed up. Well they contacted me back and said a new one would be on its way no questions asked. In my opinion that's great customer service and its nice to deal with a company who cares! I'm looking forward to my rear window purchase and it will again be thru them. Keep up the good work UTV HEADQUARTERS!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I just wanted to give everyone on here a heads up on a great company. I bought a hard coated vented windshield for my viking and the quality is excellent. I accidentally broke a clamp when installing the windshield which was my fault! I read instructions fully and it warned me what not to do but low and behold I did it anyway and the clamp broke. So I contacted the folks at Utv HEADQUARTERS and offered to buy a new clamp because I messed up. Well they contacted me back and said a new one would be on its way no questions asked. In my opinion that's great customer service and its nice to deal with a company who cares! I'm looking forward to my rear window purchase and it will again be thru them. Keep up the good work UTV HEADQUARTERS!
How did you get them to do that? I did the exact same thing to the exact same windshield and they told me that they would only sell it to me in a kit that imcluded all of the clamps. Then when they shipped it, it was only one clamp.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Ive got the same windshield, and its top notch, had no issues with the clamps. They used to post on here and another Viking site, haven't seen them post in a long time. But they where great to deal with.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I had a great service from them also. They had the best price on the web for a viper winch and mount. It was backordered but they kept almost daily email contact on the status.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I had a great service from them also. They had the best price on the web for a viper winch and mount. It was backordered but they kept almost daily email contact on the status.
Awesome. Now thats real customer service, much better than other places I have ordered things from.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts