Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed turn signals? If so where did you get them and can pics showing placement options be provided? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Has anyone installed turn signals? If so where did you get them and can pics showing placement options be provided? Thanks

Haven't bought one yet, but you can buy a complete horn and turn signal kit from utv headquarters .com, somewhere around $200, I have seen pictures, but don't remember where

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that but would like to see if there are other options anyone else has done it or something else. Need turn signals to run it on the road

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
I put turn signals on mine for road rego, I bought a flasher can from Supercheap Auto and turn signals off ebay, then just mounted a water proof toggle switch next to the steering wheel, one of the one's that you flick up or down for on and off is in the center, so I put the switch sideways. The signals are led strips which look pretty snazzy and I used construction double sided adhesive tape to attach them as the tape that came with them was rubbish. So far they work well, I'll get a photo.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Here they are, if anything they could be brighter. The rear ones I put on horizontally and wrapped them around the side under the tail light, or I will when I get around to it. It was about $60 all up I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks cactus. Would you post a pic of the switch please? Thank you

·
Registered
854 Posts
Here they are, if anything they could be brighter. The rear ones I put on horizontally and wrapped them around the side under the tail light, or I will when I get around to it. It was about $60 all up I think.
That looks awesome, do you have any pictures of it at night?

Throwing in some LED's might help, replace those halogen bulbs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Has anyone tried the TUSK universal signal / horn kit? Babbits has it on sell for $165. My cows dont need the turn signals so to speak but the horn would be awesome!

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
That looks awesome, do you have any pictures of it at night?

Throwing in some LED's might help, replace those halogen bulbs.
The indicators could be brighter I meant. They are bright enough at night, could be brighter in the day. I'll get a pic and one of the switch.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
Mine cam standard with a horn.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts