Viking Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts
Welcome to the forum Green machine. What year is your Viking? Any cool mods?
(fyi, this thread is over7 years old)

Was time to make the ole' car hauler more versatile, so I put these yuppie hands to work. Added walls and a homemade spare tire carrier.

That’s a nice trailer.

Reactions: bd_skrillz
Was time to make the ole' car hauler more versatile, so I put these yuppie hands to work.

That looks great, in particular I love that new jockey wheel that you invented, just wind that SOB down and that sucker will never roll away! In fact, you should patent that system and call it something like "The bd_skrillz Jockey Wheel Block Anchorage System!"

Seriously though, that's a good looking trailer, you've done a great job.

That looks great, in particular I love that new jockey wheel that you invented, just wind that SOB down and that sucker will never roll away! In fact, you should patent that system and call it something like "The bd_skrillz Jockey Wheel Block Anchorage System!"

Seriously though, that's a good looking trailer, you've done a great job.
Thnx Cacti. Next = new brake install. My smooth office hands are going to get dry a scratched up.

• Haha
Reactions: MNDirtRider
Not to mention dirty. But, you know, the new skills that you're learning may just be enough to get you through the next apocalypse!

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.