Viking Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts
Ditto on the trailer Viking2K14. Great trailer at a reasonable price and perfect size for the Viking (and lots of other things too!).

Reactions: Teryx2k16
I cant remember exactly, think it was around 1800 something with Tax, and License plates, etc.

I run a 20 foot sure trac utility trailer and holds the Grizzly, Viking, and all of my camping gear with ease and I don't have to worry about anything falling out.

Here's mine.. Its 78" inside... Hope it fits. I had my Rhino and Grizzly 700 inside it so, it should fit. I am picking my Black SE on Map 26th.

Attachments

I also have a 6.5x12 Big Tex that I use. When I went to pick up the Viking from the dealer I thought there would be ample room. It wasn't until I actually loaded it up that I began to realize just how big the Viking is. There is still some room in the back to add some extra gear if needed, but I wouldn't want anything smaller than what I have for sure.

Reactions: Teryx2k16
Agentzoey.
It is going to be close! Wait to get oversize tires.
I have a 29 foot cargo with drop floor beavertail and mine barely fits. Ok at the front but that back roll bar only clears by about an inch.
Nice Trailer.

ya, I have no intention of getting bigger tires. The stockers will work for what I do. It will be close, but I am sure it will go. With the ramp the back should drop enough to go right in. At least that was how my Rhino went in and I had alot of room through the door from the front or back dropping down while driving in. Its really if the roof will hit my crank up vent of the trailer in the center. I probably only have about 1-2" to spare.

Badger, these are grip glides. You can get them from these guys... Caliber Snowmobile Trailer LowPro Grip Glides

or ebay.

I use them for my sleds when driving them on and off my trailer, but really when I am walking down the ramp, so I dont wipe out.. lol... Are you a sledder? From some reason, I have seen your form name before on sledding sites. Could be a coincidence that someone else has the same name.. lol..

Hey guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows the exact height of their stock Viking?
I have my eyes on a Viking and want to make sure it will fit through the rear door of my 7X14 enclosed trailer...

That's a good looking trailer

I run a 20 foot sure trac utility trailer and holds the Grizzly, Viking, and all of my camping gear with ease and I don't have to worry about anything falling out.
I like that setup

Attachments

I'm planning on using mine to get to the riding spots. Deck is kinda old (but still 100% fine for sleds) so I'm planning on screwing down some 2x12's to the deck where the Viking's wheels would go for extra support.

Do you use ramps to load yours, or do you use the tilt?

What size trailer is actually needed to haul the viking around? I mainly keep it at the ranch but would like a small trailer instead of having to pull my large trailer everywhere. Found a good deal on a 5x10 but for some reason im thinking I need a min of 6' width
Picked up a trailer today 6x13 (with a dovetail) for a Viking VI it fits perfect, don't go any smaller though, it won't fit.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.