Viking Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, just purchased a vi in socal and thinking about picking it up tommorow. Does anyone know if it will fit on a 6x10.5 ft trailer? Might have to rent a uhaul if not, also what is a minimum size trailer I would need?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I've read that a Viking 6 will fit a 12', if you remove the ramp, if it was me, id go with a 6.5 x 14', then no worries, and you don't have to mess with removing ramp.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I know the wheel base is 115" so I imagine that is fro axle to axle 9.6 ft. Don't have a fold down ramp it would just be the deck at 10.5x 6
Looks like I might have to rent a trailer to get her home, if anyone knows for sure please chime in I am leaving at 4am:eek:

·
Registered
205 Posts
It will not fit a 10' for sure if it has sides. It might fit a 12 with no ramp but would be tight. I had to buy a 14' and I have 2 ft of usable space behind it. Here is a pic.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm renting a trailer. I see many say a 12' trailer would only work with the ramp removed. That's not a good idea for me. I was thinking though, what if I loaded the VI back first? Would then I be able to trailer the Viking VI on a 12' trailer and leave the tailgate on?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts