Viking Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got an email from trackNgo on their new track system that install in less than three minutes without having to remove tires.looks good ,but costly at close to $10,000 ca plus shipping and taxes.

·
Registered
210 Posts
just got an email from trackNgo on their new track system that install in less than three minutes without having to remove tires.looks good ,but costly at close to $10,000 ca plus shipping and taxes.
10k +++..yikes! Buy a used Argo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Yamaha Viking EPS
457 Posts
$10k...noway, I don’t see many of those being sold.

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
That is crazy. It is more than I paid new for my 2014 Viking. You can buy a well-used Snow Cat for around 10K in some places and drive to the Stanley / Overlook Hotel!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes and you have to put a 2500 dollar deposit down and wait for them to build them to your machine.they have a lot of advantages over conventional tracks with the quick connect,and no anti rotation arms to hook up and keep the width down also..

·
Registered
210 Posts
yes and you have to put a 2500 dollar deposit down and wait for them to build them to your machine.they have a lot of advantages over conventional tracks with the quick connect,and no anti rotation arms to hook up and keep the width down also..
Anything made by AD Boivin is well thought out. There is definitely not a “Track” system better then these. Hey Trailcutter, I know you ride a lot year round...something to consider.

·
Super Moderator
4,404 Posts
They look like a fantastic product. I wonder how much power loss you get with them?

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i didn't see anything on power or speed loss on their site being that the tires drive the track i guess it it depends on that ratio.another advantage of these tracks is they don't throw the snow like conventional tracks...

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anything made by AD Boivin is well thought out. There is definitely not a “Track” system better then these. Hey Trailcutter, I know you ride a lot year round...something to consider.

they would b e nice but out of my price range as i'm getting close to 20,000 km on my machine will have have to consider putting parts on it or replacing it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
they would b e nice but out of my price range as i'm getting close to 20,000 km on my machine will have have to consider putting parts on it or replacing it.
20000 km ..wow good for you! If you do tracks on whatever SxS..these are the ones.

Reactions: cactus
1 - 10 of 10 Posts