Viking Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Viking
23 Posts
Camso says 700 cc and max 3 seats. I think the VI is too heavy for them. You will likely have to go to the next size up. T4S I think. It you get lots of snow you won't be disappointed. they go anywhere except maybe slush.

·
Registered
2018 camo VI
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
4S1 tracks from camso look like the next step up. I have talked about buying them for 3 years now. Guess it’s just money, can’t take it with you when you go and if you do it right the check for your casket will bounce!

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
Spend it Getzy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: MNDirtRider

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
This is what we use in Australia apparently, not a Viking to be seen anywhere....

Cloud Sky Vehicle Bus Snow

Cloud Sky Snow Ecoregion Natural environment

·
Registered
2018 camo VI
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Ya I watched the video. I’m a guy who likes to chance it, but if I had 4 guys, along with gear duck hunting-I would probably be stressing the x4s ones to the max.

·
Super Moderator
5,146 Posts
And Catus, I didn't know you got snow in Austrailia!!
We're very luck to have it, the ski fields here have good snow and are around 1800m or 6500ft elevation, located on the Great Dividing Range a 5 hour drive to the south of where I live. I go twice a year. The Great Dividing Range runs all the way up the East Coast into Queensland, and there is sporadic snow throughout winter all the way up into Queensland. When that happens it always snows at Bathurst and Orange to the west of me and we cop the cold wind. I live an hour north of Sydney in the mountains behind the Central Coast, and at 1000ft (300m) asl it snows here occasionally too. In the '60's there was a foot of snow here, it cracked tractor blocks broke pipes etc, no one was prepped for it lol.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts