Viking Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well, a lot of money :) Started with Insurance from Flo :), Then installed a tracking device. Tried to order a roof all, were on back order so I ordered an aftermarket soft top. My son will build me an aluminum one in the fall. Ordered a 2 inch lift, 30 inch evolution tires. Winch for the bed because I am too old and fat to load hogs any more. Winch for the front because Don't want to get stuck. Installing dual battery. Light bar. and a sound bar

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Tiger Tail is pretty nifty.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
well, the Tiger Tail is a Father's day gift from my son Yeah, they are cool but I think a snatch rope will do the same

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well started doing a little work Tires got here but been waiting on lift kit for three weeks :( so did a before pic. Getting it down to racin' weight. Removed the Oh Shi. bar from passenger side and the head rest for front seat

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Something not right with that picture, oh got it, that bottle's still 3 parts full!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Well, a lot of money :) Started with Insurance from Flo :), Then installed a tracking device. Tried to order a roof all, were on back order so I ordered an aftermarket soft top. My son will build me an aluminum one in the fall. Ordered a 2 inch lift, 30 inch evolution tires. Winch for the bed because I am too old and fat to load hogs any more. Winch for the front because Don't want to get stuck. Installing dual battery. Light bar. and a sound bar
Evo’s for the win. Those tires have served me well, tough and reliable. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks, Stuff is slowly coming in. Console showed up yesterday, will order another one for rear seat. Lift kit finally came in to !!!. So going to pull tires off now and see if I can get them swapped today

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Amazing difference!

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Now you're talking, makes all the difference in the world, after I raised mine up and put the 28x10x14's on it made all the difference. I've had a lot of people ask what did you do to make it look like that.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks , I really like the difference. waiting on fender extensions and rear seat console Put light up tuning fork emblem on the front and for side lights :)

Attachments

21 - 34 of 34 Posts