·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
I like that chopped look! Tombstone Taxi lol

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not me !!! I told them to let me take it. I can figure out how to put a roll bar on and add oil :)

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My hunting camp is a compound of my camp and with my sister's and their other halves camps. Favorite movie is Tombstone. We have a large screen set up with a projector and watch outside movies . Note the sign at the gate :)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
The Tombstone Taxi rides!

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Yeah, building my own "Oriental" too, note along the top of second pic. That's three deep :)
Well now, I can tell from your avatar that you're a good looking SOB, and it's obvious that you like a snifter or two of moon juice, but pray tell what inhabited those three rows of empty bottles when they were full? And that Oriental is gonna be fantastic!! You've given me inspiration, I've always wanted to build a log cabin hunting lodge here on my farm, now I've got to see you and raise you one and build me an Oriental Saloon!

Reactions: bd_skrillz

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Never heard of a cabin or outbuilding referred to as an oriental before. What’s the origin/meaning?

Ah, someone likes the fire water.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
There’s a reason it’s the Tombstone Taxi! Riding the trails with John Wayne and a half empty liter of fire water will land you in one of two places: a) an oriental??? b) under a tombstone

Reactions: cactus

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
Never heard of a cabin or outbuilding referred to as an oriental before. What’s the origin/meaning?
The Oriental is the saloon in Tombstone, the town or movie. I think there's a replica somewhere in the US. He loves the movie so is building his own Oriental saloon! Now I want one!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
OK now it makes sense. It’s been along time since I’ve seen that movie.

I’m your Huckleberry.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You are correct cactus. Sorry, sometimes my warped mind goes right over most normal peoples head . Most of the campsites in our club have some type of a name, some not so good and said under your breath :) So before someone called mine something that would get them a dotted eye I decided to name it Tombstone The cookshed/bar was an afterthought during a night deep in Titos it was decided it could be the Oriental

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
I’m your Huckleberry.
I should've told you an "Oriental" was position number 78 in the Karma Sutra lol oh sh!t just spilt my morning whiskey.

Reactions: Ironhide.au

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I would have believed you!

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well. I am now officially a member of the Forum !!!. Went and picked up the Taxi today. Now begins putting the rest of it together. This virus stuff sucks :) Everything is on BO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And.. for all of you that said they won't fit on a 12 ft trailer. When you are North of 3 bushels and lean against the gate it will close :)

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
And de fun don't dun! Time to start spending!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts