Viking Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
I'm surprised to see a full cab like that on a Texas machine. Maybe it gets colder in that area than I thought. Looking forward to see how you build it out. Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
It sure looks like you found a dandy - I'm really happy for you! If you don't mind me asking, what's something like that go for in the south central US? Almost every Viking on the market up here (regardless of miles) is within $1,000-$1,500 of new price. The thing is, when I go to the Yamaha website, I have to go nearly 300 miles just to find one in stock at a dealer. I do, however, live in the heart of Polaris country so I'm not very popular. 😁

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
WOW! That's a good price. I hope it's a simple fix. Worst case scenario is you will need to buy an ECU and a dash head unit. That machine running in my area would typically come with a snow plow to go along with that sweet cab and be listed for $17K, so in my mind, even if you have a headache or two, you will come out alright. Hopefully all the wiring is still good. A solenoid is $70 and that might even be all you need if the computer is OK. Gamble... yes, but for that price, I think you're going to be OK. I would thoroughly check all wiring before you hook it up to the juice.

·
Registered
2017 Viking EPS
257 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts