Viking Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was washing the viking lifted the dump bed and found this.
beer can tucked nicely between the gas tank and frame rail. Though it was pretty funny, long day of riding with friends and we found a straggler.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Was washing the viking lifted the dump bed and found this.
beer can tucked nicely between the gas tank and frame rail. Though it was pretty funny, long day of riding with friends and we found a straggler.
Haha I have been there before, I used to have a brute force and I would put my empties either on the floor board or rack and forget to get them and when I would go through a deep hole they would either float off or get wedged in the v of the motor lmao that's awsome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha I have been there before, I used to have a brute force and I would put my empties either on the floor board or rack and forget to get them and when I would go through a deep hole they would either float off or get wedged in the v of the motor lmao that's awsome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The bad thing it was drinking coors so wasn't one of ours and it was full.

·
Registered
210 Posts
This is a pretty funny picture. Look like you were having a pretty good time. I'm glad that you posted the picture.

I take it you were just driving around and having fun? Was there any focus to your day of riding around?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts