Viking Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a brand new Toyota Tundra 5.7 liter V8 crew with the ROCKY RIDGE conversion package, this truck has a 6" suspension lift with 35" Mickey Thompson tires on 20" wheels, Flowmaster dual exhaust, running boards, fender flares, Window and hood guards, tinted windos, bull bar with 20" led light bar, and carbon fiber inlays in the dash. 0% financing is available for 60 months. Send me a pm if you are interested

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very nice looking. You deliver? Lol

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Its nice, but it dont have a HEMI like my RAM.

Reactions: Camo-eps

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice looking. You deliver? Lol
I will deliver any where you need me to

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Not really, but hey, good luck wiht it, may want to put it in the for sale section.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Not going bash Toyota but man the new Ram trucks are WAY nicer. I'm a Chevy guy for years and still drive 2010 silverado but we sold my wife 2013 4Runner and looked at the Tundras. But crap they ride bad and inside like 80 ' s model truck and that was a platinum model. Ram's got a 8 speed at 20mpg. I will say my 6.2 silverado will eat it up but I get 14 mpg lol.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Cool truck but no diesel in it so no thanks. Once you pull with diesel power its hard to go back to a gasser.

^^^X2^^^

I have a 2012 Ford F250 diesel. From Tucson to Phoenix, I got 22.8mpg and I have 800ft lbs of torque if I need it. Also added
a Titan 51 gallon replacement fuel tank....so I can go 1000 miles between fuel ups!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
RAM has always used Cummins, but for some reason they didn't want to in there 1500 Diesel, so they went with the Eco Diesel. So the engine Cummins wanted to use in the RAM, there putting in the 2015 Nissan Titan, and smaller Diesel in the Frontier, in the Titan, it'll be a 5.0 V8 Diesel. I read somewhere's, that Toyota may be using hte same 5.0 Cummins as Nissan..

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
To be honest...the amount of power I have is just STUPID! It seems like more of a pissin' contest between the big 3. I pull a 31ft 5th wheel with the 12ft utility trailer behind that and the Viking on it. When we go hunting, there are some real good steep hills...and I can go as fast as I like. If it wasn't for the occasional corners, I could pretty much leave it in cruise control. The down side is, with all that torque, you can literally burn the rubber right off your tires.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts