Viking Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts

I just ordered this SE model. Just waiting to see what delivery date will be up here in Canada . It ticks all the boxes..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
Wow that's fantastic, finally a decent side by side!

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
Just got the Australian pricing, I fell off my chair.

RMAX2 1000 X-TR $26,749 AU ($19,310 US @ .72)

RMAX4 1000 X-TR $28,249 AU ($20,393 US)

What are these officially retailing for in the US and what price can you actually get one for, probably a bit early to tell that last one yet?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yamaha Dealer here has a Rmax on their showroom floor. I checked it out yesterday. The engine is in the middle between the seats. With the bed in dump position you can just see the top of the motor peaking out behind the seats. I bet this weight centered design is awesome for the balance and handling performance but looks to be a B....h to have to work on; unless the panels and seats are easy to remove.

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
How much did they want for it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yamaha Dealer here has a Rmax on their showroom floor. I checked it out yesterday. The engine is in the middle between the seats. With the bed in dump position you can just see the top of the motor peaking out behind the seats. I bet this weight centered design is awesome for the balance and handling performance but looks to be a B....h to have to work on; unless the panels and seats are easy to remove.

Reactions: Sport4x4 and cactus

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
Rhino's in the middle too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts