Viking Forum banner

1241 - 1260 of 1263 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Wait.... you didn't break anything Rob? Holy smoke! LOL!

Looks like a fun time!

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,246 (Edited)
Came home from work one day after we had gotten back from the LA ride and there was I big long box on my front door step. Opened it up and there were two LED whips from our new Louisiana friends Scott (SmokeEater829) and Melissa Chauppette!!! Thank you!!!!

Sent from The Green Machine

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,251
who fabricated the doors? I saw the video but maybe I missed the company? loooooove Hoping they can do a VI

These doors are made by Konstructor @ UTV Doors

Sent from The Green Machine

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
I think Rob takes a look now and then but has not posted for a very long time. This thread is 3 years old.

Reactions: robleticia

·
Registered
207 Posts
I think Rob takes a look now and then but has not posted for a very long time. This thread is 3 years old.
Yeah what happened to him? He had one hell of a Viking that’s for sure....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
I’m still alive and still selling doors!

Right on man! You still have the Viking? What do you think of the Rmax? I ordered the RMAX2 SE Canadian XTR, back in September. Dealer is saying this month.... My parents are proud owners of my 14’ Viking SE

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,257
The Green Machine is still around as well. It went on tour with Super ATV for a while and the new owner has done a color change on it but it’s still kicking!
IMG_9749.jpg

·
Registered
207 Posts
The Green Machine is still around as well. It went on tour with Super ATV for a while and the new owner has done a color change on it but it’s still kicking! View attachment 51102

That’s one bad azz looking Viking!

1241 - 1260 of 1263 Posts