Viking Forum banner

The boy can't wait

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Badger 
#1 ·
My son cant wait till the next time we get to hit the trails in the Viking. I have to admit that im in the same frame of mind as he is.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
wow, I would be terrified of transporting it backwards like that with a windshield on it. Having had windshields on Golf Carts fly off when they are transported backwards, I finally learned my lesson and no longer do so.......
I have the Yamaha back windshield on it so its not that big of a deal. The more important thing was that the trailer is only 12 foot long and when you put the Viking on there going forward there isn't enough tounge weight on the the trailer because the engine in the Viking is located in the rear. It doesn't get trailered on this trailer anymore anyhow.

#9 ·
The 3 wide is what really grabbed my attention for taking my two sons out ice fishing.

Reactions: Badger
#12 ·
I was looking at the pioneer cause of the 4 seats but then ypu give up the bed. My son has his own quad so we sold the 3 others and put it towards a viking for me the wife and daughter. Should be getting it today.

Your some looks pumped haha. Good tip on towing it backwards. I have an 8x10 tilt trailer so towing backwards makes a lot of sense putting the weight more on the tounge and tilt latch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.