1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Great pic!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
wow, I would be terrified of transporting it backwards like that with a windshield on it. Having had windshields on Golf Carts fly off when they are transported backwards, I finally learned my lesson and no longer do so.......

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow, I would be terrified of transporting it backwards like that with a windshield on it. Having had windshields on Golf Carts fly off when they are transported backwards, I finally learned my lesson and no longer do so.......
I have the Yamaha back windshield on it so its not that big of a deal. The more important thing was that the trailer is only 12 foot long and when you put the Viking on there going forward there isn't enough tounge weight on the the trailer because the engine in the Viking is located in the rear. It doesn't get trailered on this trailer anymore anyhow.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Same reason I bought mine! For my three year old boy that is ready to ride with dad! Love my grizzly but needed something we could ride together.

·
Registered
98 Posts
The 3 wide is what really grabbed my attention for taking my two sons out ice fishing.

Reactions: Badger

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the Yamaha back windshield on it so its not that big of a deal. The more important thing was that the trailer is only 12 foot long and when you put the Viking on there going forward there isn't enough tounge weight on the the trailer because the engine in the Viking is located in the rear. It doesn't get trailered on this trailer anymore anyhow.
Ahh didn't see the back window in the pic, that would make a huge difference.

I know my 5 and 8 year old grandkids LOVE hitting the mud in mine. Of course they still want to ride the ATV with me from time to time as well lol.......

·
Registered
28 Posts
I was looking at the pioneer cause of the 4 seats but then ypu give up the bed. My son has his own quad so we sold the 3 others and put it towards a viking for me the wife and daughter. Should be getting it today.

Your some looks pumped haha. Good tip on towing it backwards. I have an 8x10 tilt trailer so towing backwards makes a lot of sense putting the weight more on the tounge and tilt latch.

·
Registered
268 Posts
My son cant wait till the next time we get to hit the trails in the Viking. I have to admit that im in the same frame of mind as he is.
Awesome pic!

It will only be a matter of time till he will be taking over the old mans toy forcing you to buy another ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts