Viking Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we have the Viking, it seems prudent to examine the old 2009 spy photos of the prototype 4 door Rhino. Sure looks like a 4 door Viking to me.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Sure does huh.

One of my Favorite things about the Rhino and older Yamaha ATVs was the shifters with the boot, looked real cool to me, compared to the ugly shifer we have in the Viking etc, with the notches ya know.

·
Registered
12 Posts
looks like the wheelbase on this is much longer than our Viking, unless the arrangement of things have made it look like that.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was told back when this came out that this was a Rhino conversion by an owner that wanted a 4 seat Rhino but didn't want to add a seat to the bed. If so I think he did an amazing job.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nope, when it first came out someone brought it up on the Grizzly Riders site. Never heard much about it. It was suppose to have a Yamaha 900cc motor as well. Can't verify if it's true or not.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Is there a market for a 4 door Viking?

Sure, same people that are looking at Ranger crews, etc. Except the Viking is BETTER.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That is a prototype machine, not a conversion. No links or info on it, just the pictures.

I would buy a 4 door, even w/ the 700. A larger engine would be nice, though.

Yamaha's design, quality, along w/ fit and finish, are tops.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts