Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

..Got a little more time on the new tires in the snow.

..Let the wife drive a bit too

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That is so cool, ive never got to see snow like that in my life, just part of living in SE Texas I guess. Beautiful scene there.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am an avid hunter so that was a big factor..and i use it to work around my 25 acres of woods, cuttn firewood and buildin treestands..but i do enjoy the occasional joyride...i got it in september and i have about 300 miles on it

·
Registered
963 Posts
That's how it looks here in n.e. ohio, what part of pa u from?

·
Registered
170 Posts
No helmet and no seat belt????

·
Registered
963 Posts
Uh oh someone called the safety police

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahah agreed..fun police

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got my viking out in the snow for the first time today! I had a blast. Got cold though. I still need to get a windshield. Brrr... But it was worth it!!!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I don't have snow to play in, I'm jealous

·
Registered
963 Posts
I have plenty to share, we got about 6 more inches in the last 24 hours. About 1' total now

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'll take it, lol. Im 32, and we've never had snow like that in my part of Texas, we've got some sleet, freezing rain 3 times this season, but no snow. Only 1 time can i remember getting some snow that actually made the ground, roof, and top of cars/trucks all white. ITS VERY RARE.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

brothers ranger last nite

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have to agree with peatmoss. I was out playing this weekend at my brothers house and it got quite frigid without a windshield. Even with my snowmobile gear on with a winter helmet it was rough. Also it was the first time I got my Viking stuck. The KFI 4500 Stealth pulled me out without hesitation.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gotta get rid of them stock 25's, believe me it makes all the difference.. Cool pic..

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
It's hard to believe Yamaha sticks those little tires on it, when you can fit tires 5" taller....

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea its strange

1 - 20 of 21 Posts