Viking Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Look really nice, are you getting them Line-Xed?

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Those do look nice. Looking at the video install, they show the need for a few rivets...are you going to use those (are they really needed?) I have had my floor apart a couple times, to run things through there, and sure would hate to have to drill out rivets to do so again.
What do you think about possibly putting some soundproofing material down first?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it would be best to line x them after I install them. The fit seems real tight and some the edges are sharp. Rivets for that top piece? I think I'm going to not rivet them. The hex bolts stick up. I think a hex with a round top would be better. Yes sound proofing would be good!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Those boot gaurds look awesome.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
They're super easy to install and again seem very well made.
Thats good to know.

How are you liking that Flowmaster? Do you have the sound proofing stuff too? or just the Hushpower?

Ho

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
How do you like the Hushpower installed?

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
They're super easy to install and again seem very well made.
I really like those brackets you used for mounting the silencer. That looks much better than what I did...and I wouldn't have needed the spring. You might want to post a link to those, that's the way to go!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
yeah, that hushpower, looks like it came from Yamaha installed.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys but that was the muffler shop. Nothing from me. Not much of an innovator like y'all.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
How is that Hushpower attached to the Viking, weleded or Bolted?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Looks like the pipe is welded around the factory pep outlet but it could be a ne p,ate bolted on the factory can. Hardto say. Is the hush power stainless steel? I wouldn't think it is but juts curious.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Cool, thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts