Viking Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, I like checking up on the forum on my phone but I hate how they divide up the forums on the app... is there a way to just search the active topics on the app?? When I check it on the computer I just click active topics, look around, and close it.. on my phone im checking the general discussion, then the photos one, then the technical one... why cant I find anywhere that shows all active topic posts!? :mad:..... Same goes for the other site and the off road forum app... some of the active topics don't show up in the general discussion.. I want to view all active topics, and not search all the different forums

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I dont remember an actives on the app, but i always looked at the " Unread", and i ugess thats active topics that i haven't looked at.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
hey tmcelheny. i have a samsung galaxy s3. idk if your phone will be set up the same way or not but here goes. after you click on the main forum app it should take you to the screen that has all your different topics. at the top of the screen is a grey tool bar. at the far left is three horizontal lines. click that and it should take you to another options page that you can scroll up and down. find the unread topics and click on that. thatll bring up all the new posts. once your done reading the new posts just exit out of the app by pressing your phones menu button (i guess thats what its called) anyway thats how i do it and everytime i click on the tappatalk app it brings me straight to the unread posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sweet... thanks guys... the unread topics will work just like the active topics button..

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Great, no problem.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
Hey I'm having problems with my tapatalk now, when I try to read current posts, normally just had to tap on the thread and could scroll through all the messages, now except for all the older post's it just sits on the loading screen, the only way I can see the current posts is if I change to the web view, which isn't very handy, especially if I want to reply, any one have any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha sounds like when I try and use my wifi when our baby monitor is on... the monitor scrambles our wifi, so that's when mine sits on the loading screen,, unless there aint good service

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Seem to be no issues here, done it in the past though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A

1 - 8 of 8 Posts