Viking Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just wanted to give you a heads up.

I noticed some of you talking about where you mounted, or were planning to mount, your winch rocker or light switches. Ya need to trust me on this but, if you can, don't do anything right now! I have been working with a guy for a few weeks and have mailed parts (for templates), and given him some ideas as to what I had wanted for my dash. He then tweeked things and added his expertise. We have gone back and forth many times with drawings and ideas. I finally received the final drawings today...and IMO this guy has hit it outa-the-park!

The prototype should be done soon, and I'm hoping to have the finished product in my hands by the endish of next week.

Again....just trust me on this...your going to be blown away. Once we confirm all is well, this stuff will be available to everyone!

M-N-T

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Too late, but should be cool

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm already in the process of doing mine made a aluminum template in the cubby hole looks clean but what's your idea I might stall on mine if yours is much better

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm already in the process of doing mine made a aluminum template in the cubby hole looks clean but what's your idea I might stall on mine if yours is much better
lilbigtonka, sent you a PM.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I didn't get a pm from ya mass

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't get a pm from ya mass

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

????? I checked and the message is in my sent items list??? I forwarded it again...let me know, or pm me an e-mail address or something :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts