Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im gonna give them a call tomorrow, it shows Rhino on the decription and on the install sheet pdf. I'll call and see what they say about it.

·
Registered
290 Posts
hmm save about $300 vs the factory Viking Power steering. Its hydraulic though no? not like the factory electric power sterring??

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just checked it again, and they've updated the price, it was 649 last night, now its 619, and they said it is a typo in the description and it should say Viking, not Rhino. They are going to email me the install instructions.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm save about $300 vs the factory Viking Power steering. Its hydraulic though no? not like the factory electric power sterring??

Just got the install sheet, and also, its also electric power steering.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Power steering is so nice I absolutely love it

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, ive got it on my Outlander 800 XTP, and dreally like it. I really dont have a big problem with the non power steering on my Viking, but it sure wouldnt hurt to have it. Anybody know how to post an email attachment to a post, so ya'll can look at it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I could do without power steering but other members in the family will be using it, it'll make their life easier. I had cars without powersteering which was BAD at first but you get used to it after a while

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They have updated the page with a lower price and install sheet PDF.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New item I guess, trying to sale some faster

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I hope to get it sometime around Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sweet. so who wants to go first?
ME!!! ME!!!

Haha, they gave me a quote over on the Rhinoforum of $590 shipped, which is $60 off there site price. Cant wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts