Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
I was just gonna post this but catvos is also coming out with a 3in full arched a arm lift but it is 899 but that's all new a arms with lift built in and arched

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, when i was at the dealer the other day, i talked to the tech for awhile about all sorts of stuff, one thing he brought up was lift kits, and he did say, if CATVOS came out with one, that was the one to get, he said there expensive, but they make great stuff, and with there lifts, stock parts are not out bad angles, etc.

On a side note, another thing he was telling me about was, how easy it was to steal and strip a rhino for parts, and he said the Viking was even easier, he was showing me how easy they made it to steal the tailgate, bed, hood, seats, etc etc..kinda scary, lol.

Reactions: VikingRyder

·
Registered
464 Posts
The catvos lift is pricey but that comes with quality of a arms and being arched but the super atv should be a nice easy way to lift with still being great part for a great price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
210 Posts
I want to see what the Viking looks like with this lift kit installed. I never can understand why companies don't post pictures of this. Obviously, people want to see what their vehicle is going to look like with it installed before they purchase the kit.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a very good point there Hawkman, peoople for sure want to see what the part looks like installed on the atv or sxs, car, truck, etc.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Well I just ordered the superatv lift I didn't wanna wait for the catvos....so I will keep this for a bit and use the extra money towards other goodies should have pics up soon guys

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome, from what all ive heard, they make great stuff. Look foward to seeing the pics.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Yeah, when i was at the dealer the other day, i talked to the tech for awhile about all sorts of stuff, one thing he brought up was lift kits, and he did say, if CATVOS came out with one, that was the one to get, he said there expensive, but they make great stuff, and with there lifts, stock parts are not out bad angles, etc.

On a side note, another thing he was telling me about was, how easy it was to steal and strip a rhino for parts, and he said the Viking was even easier, he was showing me how easy they made it to steal the tailgate, bed, hood, seats, etc etc..kinda scary, lol.
good to hear that, seems like it's something well worth waiting for anyone willing to spend serious coin.

scary to know that, better keep a close eye on your viking, sleep with one eye open lol

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm not worried about that as, I know they make great stuff I have owned their axles and few other parts from them and all have been good

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive never owned any of there stuff, but did order there Power Steering kit for the Viking the other day after reading all the good reviews around the diffrent forums.

Reactions: bosssmannn

·
Registered
344 Posts
Catvos releases the price of the 3 inch a arm lift $1299.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is it just me, or do those 30's look small with that lift, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Exactly what i was thinking.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I would be willing to buy it and run 32's but only if I could turn them efficiently and I have 30's now that I can make come to a stop so don't think mr clutch would like anything more....wish there was a awesome clutch for these Vikings I have everything you can do to it clutch wise but it still needs more

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
I would be willing to buy it and run 32's but only if I could turn them efficiently and I have 30's now that I can make come to a stop so don't think mr clutch would like anything more....wish there was a awesome clutch for these Vikings I have everything you can do to it clutch wise but it still needs more

Does the Hunterworks clutch make enough difference over stock turning the 30" backs to justify the buying it? I am with you on your quote about 32's

·
Registered
464 Posts
Honestly I couldn't tell ya because I got the clutch as soon as I got the Viking home....it def isn't geared low enough tho I know that......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts