Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got any good suggestions for under seat storage containers besides the yamaha one. If you used a particular one how did you get it in there.?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site. The yamaha one, is the only one I'm aware of

·
Registered
170 Posts
Take off the side panel.

Anybody got any good suggestions for under
seat storage containers besides the yamaha one. If you used a particular one how did you get it in there.?

·
Registered
18 Posts
My plan is to get a bed box. Easy and safe way to store stuff. Besides the deer in CA wont fill the bed up anyways. little bastards.. lol...

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thats a dang nice deer right there!!

Regarding storage, i know over on the Ranger forum i used to be on when i had a 2010 Ranger 500 fullsize, alot of people bought the small truck diamond plate tool boxes, and they fit great in the bed of the Ranger, they got them at Tractor Supply, lowes, home depot, etc.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
I too am interested in the factory storage accessory. When I look under the seat, it seems as though there is quite a bit of room. However, when looking at the photos of the Yamaha storage container, it looks quite a bit smaller than the space under the seat.
Has anyone purchased this accessory and, if so, does it fill up that void under the seat?

M-N-T

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am trying to store all my trail necessities: chain, tow strap, snatch block, tools, etc. Don't want to take up any space in bed as I will be installing a rear seat soon....after AI figure out whcih one.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Have you purchased the under seat storage already? Looks like a pretty big area under there and trying to find out if the accessory is similar in size?

·
Registered
854 Posts
The OEM Yamaha Viking Bed Box is what i would get.

More:

With 4 cubic feet of cargo capacity, our tough and durable polyethylene Cargo Bed Box securely carries what you need when venturing out in your Viking. It is water and dust resistant and has lockable latches to secure valuables. Other features include:

• Gas shocks on both lids keep lids raised for easy access
  • Attachment points on both lids
  • Great for hunters – no reflective surfaces

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Yep...I'm actually planning on getting both. But it might be worth waiting for aftermarket stuff?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts