Viking Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an absolutley ridiculous deal on a Viking yesterday. I was checking craigslist and ran across this bike. I called the guy and it sounded legit. So I told him and I was coming with money in the morning. I got there and it was legit. $12,000!! And! Hi Lifter used his bike to measure the prototypes for the Viking lift and HD Axles. They gave a free 3" lift and will be sending 4 new HD axles as soon as they are in production! I love this bike!!

2014 Viking - Camo - EPS
38 hrs -
48 Month Extended Warranty
26" Bighorns / 14" SS Wheels
Folding windshield
Kolpin back glass
Removable gun rack
Rearview mirror
Bed Mat

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That is a awesome deal, great looking machine, congrads!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
965 Posts
Awesome deal, and welcome to the sight

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
"Removable gun rack." Is it OEM or what brand, and do you have photos?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Lemme see the lift

·
Registered
326 Posts
Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will try to take pics of the gun rack and the lift tonight. The gun rack mounts to the center floor board. It is a stand up type that holds two guns and it removable with 4 wing nuts.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are pics of the 3" lift and gun rack. The brackets on the left are for the front. The all slide in on top of the shocks. The gun rack is not attached in the pic. It is just sitting next to the mounting bracket.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks Leb337. Nice buy, well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Here are pics of the 3" lift and gun rack. The brackets on the left are for the front. The all slide in on top of the shocks. The gun rack is not attached in the pic. It is just sitting next to the mounting bracket.

I can't tell from the photo but would you say that, with the gun mount installed, it pretty much eliminates the center passenger?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can't tell from the photo but would you say that, with the gun mount installed, it pretty much eliminates the center passenger?

I think if the mount is moved further to the front you could fit a center passenger comfortably. Even with guns in it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts