Viking Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about installing this stereo and maybe installing speakers in the kickpanels below the drivers seat and passenger seat, just not sure how to get access in front of the gas tank to install the speaker on passenger side
anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
If you remove the side panels, should be able to get to the part your talking about to install the speakers, the panels, on the side, that say YAMAHA on them come off with a few bolts/screws.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I just pulled the side panel off and the seat and the plastic panel under seat and looks like I have about 2 inches for the depth of the speaker in front of the gas tank so I think it will work
Thanks for the help viking 2k14

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thanks, I just pulled the side panel off and the seat and the plastic panel under seat and looks like I have about 2 inches for the depth of the speaker in front of the gas tank so I think it will work
Thanks for the help viking 2k14

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk
Your welcome, no problem at all.

·
Registered
164 Posts
So how do the speakers install that SSV makes for Yamaha. The ones in the accessories, that I believe mount somewhere down by your feet. Do they slide into a compartment or is a panel removed or is it just attached down to the firewall in the inside some how? I cant seem to find any pics of them at all. Only the overhead system are the pics that I have seen..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think they attach somehow to the plastic firewall haven't seen any pics maybe someone on here could shoot a pic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
Installed the speakers now need to do some wiring and decide what receiver I am getting, simple install and fairly cheap:)
Thanks and looks good, but I was referring to the Yamaha SSV speakers from the Yamaha accessories.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the pyle 6.5" marine speakers hope they sound good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts