Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Viking has developed a squeak, its come from the right side front or rear tire area. Has anyone come across this? I can't seem to find out the source and its driving me crazy.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Sure it isn't the brakes? Mine still squeak from time to time, not near as bad as when it was brand new.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Mine is the parking brake sweaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yep, mine squeak while rolling aswell, i really cant think the last time i used the brake pedal, dont really need it with the engine braking.

When i got it, it squeaked on the front drivers side brake, then it moved all around, but like i said, Isn't near as bad as when it was new. I test drove a new Rhino before I put money down on a Viking, and it did the same thing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, mine squeak while rolling aswell, i really cant think the last time i used the brake pedal, dont really need it with the engine braking.

When i got it, it squeaked on the front drivers side brake, then it moved all around, but like i said, Isn't near as bad as when it was new. I test drove a new Rhino before I put money down on a Viking, and it did the same thing.
Mine "just showed up" so I am glad its not just me

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
my tray has a high pitched squeak sometimes, tipping it and locking it back down fixes it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts