Viking Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What snowplows is everyone using? I will be in the market Soon for one to put on my Viking. My dealer carries KFI, not very familiar with that brand, I have had Warn in the past on my Kodiak.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have a county plow I believe. 60” or just over. Never measured. Wish I would have bought a poly plow but the one I have now was free from an old farm yard. Still works great.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I just bought my second motoalliance denali pro. I beat the heck out of the first one for over 5 years. It still works but years of plowing a half mile gravel driveway took its toll. It will still be used to plow the poop pile and pastures but not the new driveway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
warn 72" - pushes a lot of snow but on pavement. Works well.

Has the wear bar and the optional shoes for going over rough stuff or merely adjusting height.

6 years strong. Pins fall out so switched to grade 8 bolts and nuts.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
warn 72" - pushes a lot of snow but on pavement. Works well.

Has the wear bar and the optional shoes for going over rough stuff or merely adjusting height.

6 years strong. Pins fall out so switched to grade 8 bolts and nuts.
Skrillz how do you power wash your viking after plowing snow? Doesn't the hose freeze?

Reactions: cactus

·
Registered
2 Posts
Skrillz how do you power wash your viking after plowing snow? Doesn't the hose freeze?

[/
What snowplows is everyone using? I will be in the market Soon for one to put on my Viking. My dealer carries KFI, not very familiar with that brand, I have had Warn in the past on my Kodiak.
I've had a KFI for 6 years without any problems. The kit is easy to install and is rugged but you need to buy the KFI winch mount with it.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
It's during those those tough and trying times that I have to leave bluebanger dirty for a while. It's my new normal.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I assembled my new Denali Pro Plow. Very nice and addressed some issues with the original.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
That's a nice plow. Now about towing that horse trailer with a smart car...

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
That's a nice plow. Now about towing that horse trailer with a smart car...
That's a 2010 Mini Cooper S Convertible. I have a gooseneck hitch in the back seat for the trailer.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I'm wondering why that smart car isn't yellow!
As in Banana? Funny thing is I had a 2008 Mini Cooper Convertible in yellow with black stripes. This one is black and I have yellow stripes waiting on the workbench.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have decided to get the KFI 72" plow next month from the dealer I bought the Viking from. They are selling them for $610.00 which includes the mount, push tubes, plow, and the corner markers. Seems like a good deal.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
That is a good deal and a nice plow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts