Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the deep stuff this weekend... had to be pulled by my brothers ranger twice.. Had it stuck in a creek where the ice was about 3ft above the stream bed, took a half hours of tuggin on it to get er out... I cannot wait to get 27's on this thing... The Ranger is kickin my butt in the deep mud and snow he has 26" BearClaws on it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is what my rig looked like after running around in 12" of snow. Thank god for a heat garage to put in in afterwards.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what my rig looked like after running around in 12" of snow. Thank god for a heat garage to put in in afterwards.
..agreed,, it will be washed tonight

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nope never seen snow like that where I live in Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wait until you get your 27in wider tires you will have more snow inside your cab then on the rest of it . wish I have a heated Garage

·
Registered
965 Posts
I put pics in my gallery can't get them to load in here, don't know why.

a local race track (sharon speedway) had its annual circle track showdown and the viking did very well even against the big boys

check out aronsrb4815 on youtube or search sharon speedway on youtube

Reactions: 2kmelat

·
Registered
965 Posts
i don't know how to put youtube videos on here but if someone finds it and could put on here that would be great

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't know how to put youtube videos on here but if someone finds it and could put on here that would be great

copy link...past in body of message

·
Registered
965 Posts
im downloading the feature race now, i finished 2nd to a rzr 1000

·
Registered
965 Posts
thanks for putting that up

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
yep... I actually uttered the words yesterday, after finnaly dragging the thing out the creek bed " I should have bought a Ranger" to my brother. lol and I realize I'll take some heat for that on here

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'd never say that!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
btw how do you like your led's mounted to the cage

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
btw how do you like your led's mounted to the cage
awesome.... they are twice if not three times as bright as my headlights... actually half the time I only run the LED's

·
Registered
965 Posts
thanks again i figured out how to put them up now

·
Registered
520 Posts
led bars have the potential to be way brighter than any headlight.

one bulb can not match the output of 50 high powered LEDs :p

and there is no limit to how many LED bars and LED lights you can add around the Viking.

Brightest Viking in THE WORLD?!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just installed a 13.5 inch lightbar and wow what a differance light makes. i cant figure out how to pull pictures off my computer, if anyone can give me a pointer i will put up pictures of the light differance. I also put 28 inch Titan 589M/T's on last night and went powering through 20 inches of heavy snow. (kind of boring until i get trails broke through) but still i was impressed. they dont like to be in the deep stuff.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I think i figured it out. Should be s picture with headlights and one with lightbar on roof

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
LED light bars are pretty awesome

1 - 20 of 24 Posts