Viking Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys I'm going to Snorkel her starting very soon. (Maybe tonight) Got the stuff to do the belt side and I think it will be pretty darn simple after looking at Florida Viking setup on here. Engine I think I MIGHT remove air box where the filter setup is at but not the box with vacuum line going to it off the intake. In between those to is a rubber coupler looks to be around 3"-4". I still will run a Air filter I think at the top of the snorkel under the roof with a K&N. Does anyone have pictures of there engine setup for a snorkel on here? Thanks!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2" tube is quite small, belt issues may develop due to the heat build-up.
Nahhhhhh I don't think so. Think about where the stock location is. Sucking hot air from around the engine bay area. Now it's a fresh stream from higher air.. also I'm not a burn a belt guy. I know the feel for it. I ride for 15-20mins then stop for 30 or so and drink some beer lol. If and when I do get stuck it's in clean nice running creek water.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I hope I am wrong, good luck w/ it!

Nahhhhhh I don't think so. Think about where the stock location is. Sucking hot air from around the engine bay area. Now it's a fresh stream from higher air.. also I'm not a burn a belt guy. I know the feel for it. I ride for 15-20mins then stop for 30 or so and drink some beer lol. If and when I do get stuck it's in clean nice running creek water.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts