Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Whitewind you must do some serious water crossings....Ha....Looks like you will be swallowing water when the Viking is still breathing! Nice work....I was wondering how how to Snorkel these machines. More pics when you have time. Thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well works fine to me and no lie, it does feel quicker. Now my B***h about it. Loud as S**T! Kinda cool but **** it got old fast lol. Going to relocate the air filter.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just had relocate my air temperature sensor was the only part that was kinda hard but not really hard. I got tired of water getting into my air box and was not going take a chance on getting water in my engine. 3" elbow fits stock rubber elbow perfect. Simple make your own kit. Just measure, fit, mark then glue it up.

·
Super Moderator
4,426 Posts
Looks good Whitewind, you'll be able to go fishing in the Viking now haha

Reactions: WhiteWind

·
Registered
372 Posts
Well works fine to me and no lie, it does feel quicker. Now my B***h about it. Loud as S**T! Kinda cool but **** it got old fast lol. Going to relocate the air filter.
Thanks...post pics when you relocate it. Quiet Viking is what I want to make. I don't do the water crossings like it sounds you do, but in the winter lots of mud and shallow creeks.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I get a chance I'll get some pictures. Don't have much time for anything so I plan moving it before the next ride. Probably be couple weeks. Water is down now so there is no deep deep crossings. We need RAIN!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
We are getting plenty of rain here in S.C. my hunting club is flooded. There are 3 creeks that are flowing across the roads. At the deepest part it was almost to the bottom of the doors on my truck, its a F150 with 6 inch lift with 37's on it. I was a little worried about crossing the water, but the truck made it. I need to snorkle the old Ford, or get a boat!:D

Attachments

Reactions: WhiteWind
1 - 13 of 13 Posts