Viking Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey VIKING Gang,
We've recently shipped some pallets of our SIRIUS PROFESSIONAL lights for fulfillment on AMAZON PRIME with free 2-day shipping.

We also put a MASSIVE discount on them for the time-being. The reason for this is that Amazon search engines favor sales of the products -- the more sold, the more visibility we get.

So we are partnering with you here to let you know that you can get some very high quality light bars that are not just some Chinese generic thing, but were developed here by our electrical engineer. And all our bars come with wiring harnesses.

SIRIUS PROFESSIONAL NOTES & PRICING

These match or exceed RIGID specifications at much better pricing. We have dealers taking large quantities of these and swear by them. The brigthness is CRAZY with the 5W.

Here's a video of a guy testing them on his Teryx. He said he used them later and could see a stop sign 8/10 of a mile away!

Get them here on AMAZON PRIME:

Amazon.com: SIRIUS HIGH-INTENSITY SERIES LED 40" Light Bar for Jeep, Toyota, Polaris, Can-Am, etc.: Automotive

Click on the menus in the listing to pick your size. Here is the pricing:

1. 50" SIRIUS PROFESSIONAL: $539.99 (MSRP of $899.99) Save $360
2. 40" SIRIUS PROFESSIONAL: $535.19 (MSRP of $669). Save $125
3. 30" SIRIUS PROFESSIONAL: $427.99 (MSRP of $534.99) Save $120
4. 20" SIRIUS PROFESSIONAL: $343 (MSRP of $427.99) Save $85
5. 10: SIRIUS PROFESSIONAL: $232 (MSRP of $289) Save $57
6. 6" SIRIUS PROFESSIONAL: $129 (MSRP of $161) Save $32

You can see the quantities are limited, so now it a good time.

SIRIUS SERIES

For those of you that like to have one of the value series light bars like a Totron or some of the Ebay generic stuff, you can also get one of our standard SIRIUS series lights -- meant to be best in class in that price category. And unlike the other lights, they come with wiring harnesses too! Totron charges around $40 for their harnesses.

The only one we currently have on Amazon PRIME is the 50" model for just short of $273.

Amazon.com: Sirius 50" Light Bar & Wiring Harness: 3W with CREE LED by MotoAlliance: Automotive

You can get 10", 20", and 30" models directly from us here:

https://motoalliance.com/Site.Store.go?action=gotoProductDetails&id=1130

Thanks everyone! Feel free to PM me with questions.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Aren't there two wires sticking out somewhere?

Edit, I just checked the link above and the amazon description states a wiring harness, switch and fuse. Bluesman, are you saying yours came with none of that?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I just received my Sirius 50" professional light bar which I ordered off Amazon. Rather disappointed. Unit came with no instructions whatsoever, and no mounting hardware. A pretty expensive boat anchor. Anyone here had any experience with these? They look nice, but for the price paid, I would think it would come with a wiring diagram, and some kind of mounting bracket and instructions. I hope someone on here can offer some advice!
Have you been in touch with motoalliance??? there customer service is top notch , im sure they'll take care of you

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you been in touch with motoalliance??? there customer service is top notch , im sure they'll take care of you
Yes, I have been in contact with them. They seem very helpful & courteous. We'll see if they walk like they talk. I will update when I receive the missing parts.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thank you for working with us, Bluesman. I know I called you from my personal company cell phone number and reached out with two emails. I also know that Scott, our lead engineer, had an extended conversation to help you walk through the installation process. With 150-200 packages going out the door each day among our winches, plows, heaters, implements, lights, etc. we sometimes miss something. And when we do blow it (which we don't like because we are perfectionists), we will always work to make it right immediately.

And this particular light you got, Bluesman, is our SIRIUS PRO series that we sell in large quantities to a few high-end dealers that absolutely love them. They order in about six-week increments.

We are also in the process of developing, over the next year, a series of model-specific lighting installation instructions and components. There is (to my knowledge) no company out there that offers customized, model-specific light bar installation mounts and wiring with multiple options by machine. We currently exceed our competitors by having our wiring harnesses included in the kit whereas other companies make that an "extra" even though it is mostly a necessary reality. So we can't wait to offer everything on a customized basis.

At the end of the day, there are A TON of generic importers of stock lights with private labels and there are even straight up Chinese factories selling out of warehouses in the USA. When you buy a SIRIUS light, you are buying from an actual powersports' company that has developed, tested, and fully supports our lights. I hope our presence on the forum, my personal phone call on a weekend, and the time spent with our engineer (an automotive lighting expert) demonstrates our commitment to this.

·
Registered
854 Posts
One thing i have learned is to not trust some no name china made light with my car. Buying something from a reputable brand in most cases you can never go wrong.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, I have been in contact with them. They seem very helpful & courteous. We'll see if they walk like they talk. I will update when I receive the missing parts.
Update: Pete & Scott from Motoalliance took great of me, and even offered a discount on some accessories. While it seems that 90% of online suppliers are crooks, ( I say this from experience), these guys have more than demonstrated that they are part of the 10%! I will definitely do more business with them, and would urge everyone on this forum to do so as well. Thanks again, guys!;)

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really appreciate that Bluesman. I've had much the same experience online and go into many purchases pretty skeptical for that reason. We try to be a different kind of company for sure.

Have a good week everyone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts