Viking Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of selling my Viking. It is hunter green with sun top and EMP removable windshield. 46 hours and 600 miles. I need help pricing it. Anyone have any ideas of a price range?

Thanks for your help. We decided we want something smaller for trails.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
my guess, if it has no other add ons than that.. 9k -10k if it is nice, possibly slightly less or more depending on where you are.. local shop here in PA has new ones for 9800 +taxes and tags.. Yamaha 2014 Viking FI 4 x 4 Utility Vehicles

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's what I thought. The local dealer wanted to give me 8k for trade in today on a pioneer 500.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
really that aint terrible..... but if your looking to trade on a new one,, i'd squeeze another 5-700 out of em

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah they were asking 11k for the pioneer 500. It had a wheel and tire kit, roof and fold out windshield. I kept trying to get him to give me numbers on a bare bone stock one but he was dead set on getting rid of the one their on the lot. He finally came at me with wanting my viking and 2k. I kind of think I could have better luck on a stock one that is cheaper.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
you will eventually buy the wheels, tires roof and windshield anyway.... lol just do it... my viking had a sweet rim and tire package on it when I bought it... had them remove them and in 3 months bought em,, haha

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you're not helping me here.. haha He told me to go home and get my viking and come back... I just didn't want to be upside down.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
hey.. clean the thing so it looks new... take it there and tell him if he wont take urs and a grand youll buy one somewhere else... and hold your ground and make him believe that you will leave, he'll budge I bet

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, when i got my Viking, salesman asked if wanted sme tires & wheels, i said NO, 2-3 months, and 839 dollars later, i had a new set of tires & wheels, lol. Good luck to ya, maybe ya can find a new or like new Rhino, and could stay with Yamaha.

·
Registered
147 Posts
There's a used red viking with eps on craigslist here in wi and guy was asking $9800 with 200 miles and it hasn't moved in months. 8k used is like getting $8400 outright with the tax savings because you are trading in. My guess is $9000 is the best your going to get used. Good luck to ya with the Pioneer.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
There's a used Viking on eBay, Red with EPS, aftermarket tires/wheels, Yamaha Roof, windshield, overfenders, brush guards. 140 miles/25hrs, has 9 bids on it, currently at 9,200, there asking price is 12,500.

Reactions: 1titan31
1 - 12 of 12 Posts