Viking Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today while out hill climbing my buddies 900 RZR got high centered on huge rocks (gotta love Southern Missouri) and slid backwards into two trees. Used the viking's winch to lift/tilt his RZR over so we could pull out rocks, then hooked winch up to trees about 8 foot up and pulled trees until they broke off at the base. Needless to say, if you do not have a winch... GET ONE TODAY!!!

Here is a pic of us pulling his RZR forward using winch and tow strap. FREAKIN AWESOME DAY!!!! The trees directly behind him were the ones I pulled down.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Awesome pics & story, i wish i had placed to ride like that, boo hooo

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did get him freed up here. But, I have to admit. That freakin 900 RZR is so dang fast, scary fast. Super fast out of the hole, faster through the mid section, and tops out at like 75mph. Stupid fast!!! It is a blast to ride, just not too funcitonal as a work tool. I am seriously considering the machined sheave and the programer. Just a bit more performance would be awesome!!!

2K, put that thing on a trailer and come to Missouri!

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, I bet that RZR is a blast, just think if he had the new RZR 1k, WOW. I bet he wish he would have waited for it. lol.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, i bet that sheeve would be nice, i just not comfortable taking the Viking apart to do it, and who know what it would cost to have something like that installed, or where to take it to get something like that installed? Dealer maybe, i dont know..

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, i bet that sheeve would be nice, i just not comfortable taking the Viking apart to do it, and who know what it would cost to have something like that installed, or where to take it to get something like that installed? Dealer maybe, i dont know..
I watched the video on the install and I am pretty handy with tools, so I think I can handle this job.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Weights will included, if required for the application.

Warranty coverage and after parts was settled in 1975. The short of it... Coverage can not be denied because of the use of aftermarket parts. The dealer needs to prove that the parts caused the problem for them to legally deny coverage. Clutch mods, done correctly, don't cause problems. Search Magnuson Moss Warranty Act.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts