Viking Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't want to get too fancy just want to get the rear clearance where it should be. And be able to put gas and camping gear in the back. Has anyone had success with vi shocks on their 3 seater.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Don't want to get too fancy just want to get the rear clearance where it should be. And be able to put gas and camping gear in the back. Has anyone had success with vi shocks on their 3 seater.
We probably have 100s of posts on this thread about rear shocks. I’ve read that the vi Shocks I have served people well on the three seater. Some people getby with just spacers and others buy aftermarket shocks. If you search the forum you might run across a few aftermarket dealers. Some of these shocks carry various loads as you probably already know

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
You might want to check this place out

·
Registered
6,007 Posts
I have been very happy with the pvc spacers that cost only a couple of bucks. They have held up fine through a bunch of years and I still have full clearance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Checked out shock therapy. Looks good. Liked there clear description. Think that's what I will go with. Just have to figure out how to order the damn things now. Good info.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Checked out shock therapy. Looks good. Liked there clear description. Think that's what I will go with. Just have to figure out how to order the damn things now. Good info.
i am very happy with my shock therapy springs,the only issue is that I didn't buy the front springs at the same time as the back because they don't list the front separately..it came to around 600 ca for back springs in Canada,

·
Super Moderator
4,115 Posts
I just googled shock therapy and got an admissions form to the Mayo Clinic lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i am very happy with my shock therapy springs,the only issue is that I didn't buy the front springs at the same time as the back because they don't list the front separately..it came to around 600 ca for back springs in Canada,
I have to do something. Thinking the heavy spring. I don't travel lite.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts