Viking Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The kids managed to roll the Viking today, thank the Lord no body was hurt (apart from some bruising and egg heads), I'm still not sure how they did it, they were going around and around and cornering at speed, I think they went up a rise and got some air in mid corner. So now we got one very upset 12 yo boy and one very pissed off 14 yo girl (her iPhone got smashed lol). There was no damage apart from a crack in the roof and a small scratch on the side, it's amazing how strong and safe these things are!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Wow, glad the kids are ok!!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Wow glad everyones ok

·
Registered
163 Posts
Did it fire right back up after it was rolled back over? I am guessing with EFI it shouldn't flood out.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
Glad to hear everyone is ok except scratch one iPhone!

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did it fire right back up after it was rolled back over? I am guessing with EFI it shouldn't flood out.
Thanks everyone, it could of been a lot worse, as it turns out the boy didn't have his seat belt on and was thrown out.

Yeah it was upside down for about 30 mins, I rolled it back over and checked the oil, turned the key and it fired straight up, not a bit of smoke even! I thought the head would have been full of oil.

The engine was off but the key still on when upside down so it must have a tilt engine cut out.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Sure could have been alot worse, im glad it wasn't.

How bout that iPhone, was it in an Outterbox case, thats what i got mine in, supposed to be real tuff.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I'm glad to hear no one was hurt, and that is good to soo the roll cage held up and did it's job

·
Super Moderator
4,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@ 2k14, no Ottercase just a straight phone, it didn't matter as I was about to smash it anyway, she's become addicted to it and if I don't turn the wifi off at 9pm she will stay up all night on it, they're no good for kids these phones!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts