Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Idk if anyone is close enough to go but memorial day weekend a group of us are headed out there from Thurs till sun. They are going to have a band and all you can eat crawfish there is usually a huge turn out let me know if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
854 Posts
Thanks for posting about this, hopefully some people from here attend, sounds like a good time. Too bad im no where close to Texas.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm going to mudd jam that they are having may 1st to the 4th. I have several friends that go there a lot but it will be my first time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I really want to go but I'm not going to be able to make it this year I was there the last two years and I believer there were close to 10,000 people that attended mud jam it's a good time

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They also have the mudding for military that all proceeds go to the wounded warrior project and there are several thousand that show up then also

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone planning on going that is in the east TX area

2014 green viking
4inch led lights
custom stereo
soon to come lift, tires, machined sheave, programmer, snorkles, 50inch light bar

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that's A LOT of people with 10,000 you know it's going to be a good event!
Yea last year was crazy, almost too many people to he honest but it was fun, wish I could make it this year

2014 green viking
4inch led lights
custom stereo
soon to come lift, tires, machined sheave, programmer, snorkles, 50inch light bar

·
Registered
188 Posts
This event sounds like a lot of fun. Unlimited craw fish is an awful lot of delicious craw fish!

Try to take some pictures and post them up here from the event for all of us who won't be able to make it.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Nice, at least it's growing which is a good sign, maybe with that things will improve.
How much longer till you do those soon to come mods?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice, at least it's growing which is a good sign, maybe with that things will improve.
How much longer till you do those soon to come mods?
Lol the soon to come mods will come with time I put that in there to keep my mind on it, the ride was awesome and was a good turn out. I will post some pictures as soon as some if my buddies can send them to me because I left my waterproof camera at home, and there is no way I was going to bring my phone with me.
I'm sure they took plenty of pictures of me stuck I definitely was the underdog on this ride being my viking is still all stock except the radio, lol so that kept people tagging along pretty close. None the less we had a blast and let's just say when Sunday came rolling around we were ready to leave.

2014 green viking
4inch led lights
custom stereo

·
Registered
854 Posts
Lol the soon to come mods will come with time I put that in there to keep my mind on it, the ride was awesome and was a good turn out. I will post some pictures as soon as some if my buddies can send them to me because I left my waterproof camera at home, and there is no way I was going to bring my phone with me.
I'm sure they took plenty of pictures of me stuck I definitely was the underdog on this ride being my viking is still all stock except the radio, lol so that kept people tagging along pretty close. None the less we had a blast and let's just say when Sunday came rolling around we were ready to leave.

2014 green viking
4inch led lights
custom stereo
good call on not bringing your phone to do photo's, i had some situations like that with my phone where i got luck and then not so lucky!
haha that sucks, all in good fun though.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
good call on not bringing your phone to do photo's, i had some situations like that with my phone where i got luck and then not so lucky!
haha that sucks, all in good fun though.
Yea the last time I dunked my phone was on a rope swing that I forgot it was in my pocket

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
My Galaxy s5 is supposed to be "waterproof" at atleast submersible for so many feet, but im not going to try it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts