Viking Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been reading threads on this forum for about two weeks. I purchased my Viking about a week ago. I have already started quieting it down by insulating in places around the cab as suggested on this site. My wife is very happy with how much quieter the Viking has become.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome to the site, Congrads. Any pics? What did you use to make yours quieter?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Where at in arkansas are you riding. We ride moccasin gap and mill creek fairly often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From the NWA area. Mill creek is always a good ride. Need to look up moccassin gap.

I bought a 4xx5/8 rubber mat from tractor supply. Cut part of it up for a bed mat, and used the rest of it to go under and between the seats. I'll get some pictures up in a couple days.

·
Registered
268 Posts
From the NWA area. Mill creek is always a good ride. Need to look up moccassin gap.

I bought a 4xx5/8 rubber mat from tractor supply. Cut part of it up for a bed mat, and used the rest of it to go under and between the seats. I'll get some pictures up in a couple days.
which one did you buy from tractor supply there is 4 choices from what I can see.

Rubber Horse Stall Mat, 4 ft. x 6 ft. - Tractor Supply Co.

Welcome to the forum! ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought the 4×6×5/8. Its a reconditioned mat. I'm not sure what they meant by reconditioned. The mat looked brand new. Jas soon as I can get home from work before it gets dark I'll take some pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts