Viking Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to install the reverse light utilizing the units in-house wiring system, but decided that I wanted control of the back up lamps for general use during missions (SAR). So, I have the relay and two plugs mentioned in the article for doing this deed. All three items for $15 and I will pick up the shipping.
Heck, I just changed the price and anyone can have these items if they pay the shipping or postage. Small box of a few ounces. Wait!, if you want them, just give me your address at [email protected] and I will ship them for you. So they are free to the first email received with shipping address.

·
Registered
6,080 Posts
That's very nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just my way, I can't see charging for something that was my fault for not thinking the project through in the first place. I do want to thank you for your input to all of my postings. I am almost finished with the SAR setup on the rig and now the only problem I see are the tires. They call for 7 pounds max, but the rear weight have then half deflated. I guess I will try a little more air and go with the flow if that does not work (RipSaw's for muddy road work).

·
Super Moderator
4,285 Posts
If you throw in a set of free steak knives I'll take them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts