Viking Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. Just retired after 35 years with company. Lived in Alaska all my life. Have owned two Rhinos ,last one was a 2010 700. Had a set of Camoplast
4S tracks that I used in winter,spring for bear hunting and fall. Ran aftermarket tires in summer on the beach and trails. Worked the last year in Australia on a project for company and just moved to NC to retire around our six grand sons. I will be purchasing a new Viking when the house is complete. Truck is still in AK will go up and fish this July,keeping the fish cabin on the Kenai River and Willie
Boat, will drive the truck back with a friend. Wouldn't own any UTV except Yamaha. G Day to the new member from Australia, we were in QLD. Australia
Was wonderful, very nice people.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the retirement. You'll find a lot of great info and people on here. If you ever need somebody to look after the fishing cabin or just to go up and check on it......I'm your man. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Welcome, glad to have ya!!!

·
Super Moderator
4,701 Posts
Truck is still in AK will go up and fish this July,keeping the fish cabin on the Kenai River and Willie
Boat, will drive the truck back with a friend. Wouldn't own any UTV except Yamaha. G Day to the new member from Australia, we were in QLD. Australia
Was wonderful, very nice people.
Thanks for the hello and glad you liked it here in Australia, QLD is one of the best places to be in Oz, what part of Qld were you living in? Alaska has always fascinated me, would love to go there one day and hunt. I've skied in Canada and the US and would love to try Alaskas skiing one day, God willing.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Welcome Cwbierd! Congrats on the retirement! What part of AK you from? Supposed to get up to 50 here this weekend. YAHOO! fishing begins soon!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lived on the Kenai Peninsula, fished all over Cook inlet and know the Kenai River well. Fished it for 40+ years.
We lived in Gladstone AU. Working on one of the LNG projects for COP. Just moved to Franklinton NC having a house built on our property.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts