Viking Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here to your forum. I just replaced a Polaris 900 with a green Viking. I have had several Yamaha 4-wheelers over the last 30 years. I have come to appreciate the side by side concept. I purchased the Viking with one main reason in mind, reliability.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I've always had Yamahas over the years, never let me down, tried a Polaris in 2010, when i wanted a SXS, and the Rhno was to small. That was the first Polaris, and it'll be the last!!! My Viking has been great, and expect it to be as good as all other Yamaha's ive ever owned.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Seems like the Yamaha people usually hate Polaris, so welcome to the other side of the hill. Post up a picture of your Viking when you get the chance.

What are you going to use your Viking for most?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Fun

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Seems like the Yamaha people usually hate Polaris, so welcome to the other side of the hill. Post up a picture of your Viking when you get the chance.

I do!!

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I farm so the Viking will be used for work and some hunting. I had the 900 for just a little over a year and pretty much had it gutted with a little over 5,000 miles on it. I really do miss the accessories I was able to have on the Ranger, good glass front and back windows, canvas doors and heater for those cold winter days. Don't miss the trips to my dealer for repairs though. If the Viking is as durable as Yamaha 4-wheelers I have had I will be loving it. I like the wider stance of the Viking over the Ranger. I wish the unit had a few m.p.h. left in it before the rev-limiter kicked in. I just hope more accessories are in the near future. I was also able to purchase the sound reduction system when I made the deal. Just waiting on it to come in. Ready to get it installed unit is pretty loud.

·
Registered
98 Posts

I was on a Polaris forum the other day and wow do they hate the Yamaha. I'm guessing they are just jealous that the Yamaha is never in the shop and their POO POO are never running!

Reactions: Teryx2k16

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
welcome to the forum and congrats on the new viking

·
Registered
372 Posts
Good choice on the Viking. Great utility and hunting rigs. Welcome here!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts