Viking Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the deal with the orange and red reflectors I am seeing on a lot of the new vikings that people are posting, mine didn't have those and I never noticed them until lately. Is there something I'm missing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
new to me, Nothing like that on mine thati can think of.

·
Registered
291 Posts
None on mine either!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
Not on mine either. I have also noticed some people have a decal of a viking on the front of their machine. Mine did not come with one other than the viking lettering. I have half heartedly Googled it but...I was distracted

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That's what I was thinking too

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
That might be it, they are on narrowsboy's and he is from Canada and so is tech man, abangler is from Canada but I don't see any pics from him

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great work team, now I can sleep easy tonight

·
Registered
215 Posts
All of our warning stickers are also in English and French. The reflectors are required to meet Canadian Transportation Safety Board regulations. I spent a couple hours with a heat gun removing the French stickers.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here in the USA it isn't about safety, it's about what looks cool

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yamaha is famous for the safty stickers...pwc, atv, bikes, outboards, generators..etc! I own alot of Yams and a good heat gun lol

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yamaha has been bad about riveting warning labels on, where as my Can-am, just peeled off.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'll count tomorrow but I think there's about 15 safety related stickers on my machine. I'll take most of them off by the end of the weekend. Or the bush will take care of them in the spring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
326 Posts
Between the warning decals....French and English, reflectors.....orange and red.....I have 27!!!!!! No wonder these weigh the weight they do!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts