Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or are the red vikings much better looking than the other colors

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
I bought red cuz I couldn't get green. For some reason other guys red Vikings look great, I jus cant fall in love with the red on mine! If I keep it long enough, im def getting my plastic dipped in camo!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's see a pic of yours

·
Registered
291 Posts
Blue is cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake pit

·
Registered
81 Posts
Have done the 2 inch lift since that pic. After seeing the silver Viking they have at UTV HQ, I just cant seem to like my red as much. That silver looks awesome, but im def thinkin camo dipping.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Have done the 2 inch lift since that pic. After seeing the silver Viking they have at UTV HQ, I just cant seem to like my red as much. That silver looks awesome, but im def thinkin camo dipping.
Agreed,, that silver looked awesome, I am also partial to the camo, just couldnt swing the extra 1k

·
Registered
81 Posts
I thought the same, especially when you can get the camo dip for less than $700. So I figure when the red is scratched up, i'll pull it off and dip it.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
red ones are deffineatly faster

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I know ya'll all bought red Vikings, cause you seen mine and was like Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!! Hhaha, right? I love mine, its an awesome machine.

·
Registered
291 Posts
The best thing about it is when all said and done, cover them in mud and they all look bad to the bone no matter what color . But blue is still cool ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
True, they all do look good, but red is cooler. haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts