Viking Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a rear window made similar to the front? I have seen one for a Rhino. I want a rear window, but would prefer a hard style over the factory option. I'd like to have a solid hard finish rear window that would match the front one. A completely clear windshield would be nice so I could still see out the back without any ubstructions.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Haven't seen nothing like that yet

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yes kolpin makes a hard rear window that looks decent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are absolutely correct, Kolpin does make a rear back window that matches the front. I have attached a pic of it. Ordering soon....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I havent seen that yet for the Viking, who has them ot order from?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, noticed it was a Viking, just hadnt seen it online before.

I found it on there site, but nowhere else as of yet, i'll ahvet o see some better pics before i may buy it.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here is the website where you can order. I'm not going to do a full cab (I don't think), but the rear glass sure will help with keeping stuff from blowing in on you when your riding at higher speeds. Love the front windshield, hate the blow in from the back.

Kolpin - Viking Rear Panel - Kolpin Powersports

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thanks, does the panel go down past the bed? Looks like it cuts off right inbetween the part of the back rest you can see.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hard to say for sure, but I'm ordering one; so I can let you know soon enough. It looks like it might go just below the edge of the top of the bed.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just went to local Mom n Pop used ATV shop here in Ozark and they will be ordering the Kolpin Rear Panel for me on Monday. It's so new it is not in any of their catalogs, but I did speak to a parts rep who is going to get it coming this way Monday.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Great, can't wait to see it installed

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I contacted a place on eBay selling the Yamaha Vinyl rear windshield, they said you had to remove the roof to install the rollup Vinyle windshield, then put the roof back on, seems like alot of trouble to me..

·
Registered
34 Posts
That is incorrect. I put the vinyl rear window in and the roll bar is easy to maneuver. You do not have to remove or loosen the roof. The Kolpin rear window looks good. Would be nice if they added to it for a complete enclosure.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
That is incorrect. I put the vinyl rear window in and the roll bar is easy to maneuver. You do not have to remove or loosen the roof. The Kolpin rear window looks good. Would be nice if they added to it for a complete enclosure.
Thank you for the info, i appreciate it much.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rear panel will not be here until next Friday. Kolpin is just now sending them to the warehouses. I was told mine will be the first one shipped, but won't be shipped till next week. I'll let ya know as soon as it arrives. Pics and reviews to come....

Reactions: Teryx2k16
1 - 19 of 19 Posts