Viking Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody out there installed a rear seat in the Viking yet? Looking for a nice setup for the kids. Post pics if you got them .

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
nobody that im aware of, havent seen any online yet either for the Viking.

·
Registered
416 Posts
We got a rear seat and mounted it in our Arctic Cat prowler last year and built a cage for it. Works great for the kids for sure. Its a universal seat you can get form cabelas for under 100$ on sale. I think 119$ normal.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Is it hard to install these properly? I would just be nervous with each UTV's bed being different sizes. Yamaha should come out with extra seating that is specially made for the Viking. I'm sure that they would make a profit off of it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
It wasnt hard at all. Its a universal fit for most utvs. You bolt the bracket down and pins hold actual seat in for ease of removal.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Pics?

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Those prowlers are nice, years ago our Gander MTN sold artic cats, when I went there, I always sat in the prowlers and thought they nice. They don't sell them anymore. It was back when that Thundercat 1000 atv came out

·
Registered
416 Posts
That one is the xtz 1000 in the picture it has about 8700 miles on it now. Had to rebuild transmission at 7500 this past april but that thing will run 80 mph its bad fast. Less room than the Viking though inside and all over really.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Please do, love to see some pics

1 - 15 of 15 Posts