Viking Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help, Please. Looking for a company that sells real automotive glass windshields for the Vikings. I'm from North Idaho and UTVS are used as everyday vehicles here, legally. But the polycarbonate windshields DO NOT work. The first time the wiper blades go over them, they scratch. Can anyone hook a girl up? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
there is a company that makes them for the viking. theyr a little expensive. around $600 for the windshield with the wiper. a full cab with doors and rear window is around $2800. ill see if i can track down the info for you

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
found the thread. its on this site under roll cages. the company is called defendercabs.com. member mass-n-trash posted it. idk if thats what you want or not but wouldnt hurt to check it out and mayb call and talk to them

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
idk where in the heck i got the windshield price. mayb i was thinking of something else but i think its going to be more than $600

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did find this site, but can't thank you enough for all your help, if anyone else knows of another company that does just the front for less, I would love to be hooked up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Back when I got mine I was look for in state also. Shipping is a little pricey .I think front glass and back plastic combo is1329.99 plus 175.00 shipping.From Defender, good company to work with not sure just front glass price would be on shipping.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
1,816 Posts
Back when I got mine I was look for in state also. Shipping is a little pricey .I think front glass and back plastic combo is1329.99 plus 175.00 shipping.From Defender, good company to work with not sure just front glass price would be on shipping.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Can you post the info, and maybe a few pics?

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
ultratec. go to tech talk n accessories then roll cages. scroll down to windshield thread. on page 2 massntrash posted the link

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
your welcome

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
jond09, do they make one for the viking? i only saw them for the rhino

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have pretty much given up on trying to find a safety glass windshield. I checked with Defender, apparently they don't sell the windshield separate. Going to build my own. I have a fab shop and will post photos when complete.

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
3,906 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts

·
Super Moderator