Viking Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any other Viking Owners Going to Rally on the Rocks May 13th-18th in Moab Utah? We are going to spend the 9th-11th in Sand Hollow state park on the way there.

·
Registered
326 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yea, Utah is a long way away from Toronto, I don't think that I'll be making it. It sounds like a really cool event though. Have you been before?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never been there for this rally. should be a great time, I'm planning on Hells Revenge, Steel Bender, Pocupine Rim and Gold bar rim or chicken corners for the last day. I will be representing the Viking among a lot of other side by sides....hope to do us proud!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Never been there for this rally. should be a great time, I'm planning on Hells Revenge, Steel Bender, Pocupine Rim and Gold bar rim or chicken corners for the last day. I will be representing the Viking among a lot of other side by sides....hope to do us proud!
Did you go? Any pics? I would like to do Moab also:D

·
Registered
372 Posts
We were thinking about it. Haven't made a decision yet. I know that is a popular event. Have the hotels sold out already? I have been to Moab a number of times with other off road vehicles and love that town and Red Rock, but have stayed away from heavy use events. If it looks like we can make it happen I will PM you.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts