Viking Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
But sometimes you just want to take a different way and get some fun out of it right. From what I heard the viking has enough torque to pull many things.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lol just another excuse to put the viking to work and show off it's muscle. If it were me I would have a cooler and have a cold one ready to crack open as the tree falls.

·
Registered
88 Posts
My luck the tree would have shot forward and taken something out on the Viking. But I would of still cracked a cold one and sat there looking at it! lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
All true ^^^^^^

·
Registered
210 Posts
That didn't seem like the strongest tree in the first place. I mean you didn't rip it out, you ripped it in half. Was that the reason you took out the tree, because it was sick? It does show that the Viking is a capable machine though. Looks like fun too.

·
Registered
268 Posts
The way that tree went I dont think it out up much of a fight to damage or deform the frame. If it was in healthier condition then yes.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yea I have to say i seriously doubt Vikings ability to yank a tree out by itself. Probably a guy with a sick little tree and he wanted to have some fun with his new toy... C'mon I know we all do it ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts