Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let this be a a warning to those of you who think your Polaris vehicle is capable of just about anything. There are definitely limits to what these machines can do. Click through the link to see this video of a Polaris RZR getting swept downriver. Everyone gets out safe, but it really doesn't go that well. I don't think that is the spot to cross this particular river.

LiveLeak.com - Buggy offroad day goes grong.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
lol... idiot

Reactions: Caspar

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
some people have to much money

Reactions: sandbagger

·
Registered
344 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow! I can almost see one doing it but how stupid are we to be the 2nd to try it!

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Seems more and more people these days love taking there $$$ machines out in the water...seems what they really need is an Argo

·
Super Moderator
4,473 Posts
Wow very lucky they jumped before it rolled, if might have squashed them under water otherwise.......

·
Registered
965 Posts
I don't think it is a matter of people having to much money, most of the time the only way people buy these things is through financing, they are just to stupid to know better

Reactions: King66

·
Registered
312 Posts
Seems more and more people these days love taking there $$$ machines out in the water...seems what they really need is an Argo
Yeah buddy, water with current is no place to be with anything. Much less a SXS.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yeah, most peoples atv's and sxs are owned by a bank, but what I meant, was they must have alot of money to get the things fixed after they submarine them..I sure dont.

·
Super Moderator
4,473 Posts
So.....I guess im the only one who wanted to have a look at the girl after she came out of the water all wet?
She looked alright at the start, sure would like to see her wet!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
i cant believe no one dove in to save her. i wouldve thrown my beer down to save her...well at least set it down gently so i could have it when i got back

1 - 20 of 25 Posts