Viking Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When asked the dealer nobody could answer.
Could the brush guard be installed along with plow? Not only does the guard just plain look good on there, I won't need to plow every single day.

any info. on this matter would be appreciated.:eek:

·
Registered
139 Posts
I do not have push bars on mine... YET! But, judging by the amount of room between the blade and the front of my Viking, you should have no problems having the brush guard in place. But, hopefully someone on here actually has both the bars and the plow and can give you a for certain answer.

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Yes, it'll work, i borrowed this pic from another Viking site for you to see.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I will measure as soon as I get back to the house. But I think my Denali Plow from MotoAlliance sticks out even further than the warn shown in this pic. I will lift the blade and measure. I'll attach a pic too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes I have brush guards and head lite guards and there's plenty of room. At least with the motoalliance plow and the EMP since EMP makes the mount for motoalliance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is Bad ace.. I love those track's...I think I would of went with a little better seat cover's though...lol.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Here is a pic with the plow 18" off the ground. There is 14 inches from the front of the viking to the springs on the plow. Should be plenty of room for push bars.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts

Here is mine with gaurds,,

·
Registered
29 Posts
How about a measurement of the plow angled to the center of the front wheel hub??? Im having zero luck finding a 72" plow with my camoplast tracks that wont hit. Any help would be appreciated! Guaranteed the blue viking pictured above cant angle much!

·
Registered
215 Posts
How do like the Camoplast Tracks? I was comparing them to the Mattracks EZ tracks

·
Registered
29 Posts
I hope to post some videos soon. These are awesome. I will never be without again. I went with camoplast because of parts readily available if needed, plus I Dont see the company going anywhere for awhile. What an animal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pick mine up this week. can hardly sleep! Accessories on order though. thanks for the info on guard and plow.

1 more dumb question...
Carry home in full size pick-up truck???

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks Appleton. That's the only site I have found only. I have that setup coming this week. And BTW if you live in snow areas, get some tracks, unbelievable!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks Appleton. That's the only site I have found only. I have that setup coming this week. And BTW if you live in snow areas, get some tracks, unbelievable!

Glad I could help. The tracks are super super cool, but we just dont get enough snow to justify them here in southwest missouri. Good luck with the install and post pics when your done...

·
Registered
372 Posts
Does anyone know of a quality built aftermarket brush guard? Not sure I like the two part brush guard head light guard from Yamaha. Looking for a one piece brush guard/ headlight guard.....Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
Nope, there's nothing, the yamaha guard is pretty tuff built it seems to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts